MAY 15, 2012

I had a rough night of sleep. I feel asleep around 11:30 and woke up at 1:30 AM. I never did go back to sleep. I was able to find some friends to text, tweet Giuliana Rancic, catch up on my facebook messages and finish a book. I found peace in this verse…

Thank you so much to all my friends and family who have continued to check in on me, bring me food, flowers, CLOTHING! and lots and lots of prayers. It has been amazing to see the amount of love that surrounds me. Thank you! You are what get me through each day!

XOXO, heather

9 Responses to MAY 15, 2012

1. J. says:

Anytime you can’t sleep you know i’m always up working crazy hours. :)

2. Bogie says:

I love you Heath! (you too, D)

3. love you little bean… I’ll bring you some fun, useless US Weekly and Star Magazines as soon as things get a little quieter for you

4. Ms Risa says:

I love you and Derek and was so happy to be able to surprise you. I am ALWAYS as close as the phone and will come help along this journey with you. You will stay strong and believe your going to be the winner!!! So excited about our week together sailing and I know we all we have a GREAT time.
    Love you,
    Ms Risa

5. Stacey Scroggin says:

Heather, I am in tears reading all of this, not only just knowing what all you are going through, but also how STRONG you are. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers but also that if you need anything, please don’t hesitate to let me know!

Stacey

6. jfravel135 says:

In the process of working out your purpose, you will find so many ways that He will use this to enlarge your territory. Consider the prayer of Jabez.

7. Sarah Greer says:

Heather,
    Anna has been keeping me posted on your progress. I’m so sorry you’re having to go through this!! I’ve been praying for you and will continue to pray. If I could ever do anything for you, let me know. Hang in there sweet girl!!

8. Melissa Morgan says:

Heather, I am truly shocked. I had no idea all this was going on. My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to you & Derek during this difficult journey.

9. Ms Sherry says:

I love your blog!! I am praying we continue to get great news! Love you both!!