SEVEN YEAR STRETCH

happy anneversary Derek

Image | This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to SEVEN YEAR STRETCH

1. Annemarie Dillard says:

That was so sweet Heath! What a wonderful message. Thank you for sharing…. PS I forgot how incredible you looked on your wedding day. Thank you for sharing those photos again. I LOVED your hair like that. When it grows out again, you should put it up like that again for a fancy date with Derek.

I love you, Heath!

________________________________

2. stacia says:

I love this, Heather!! What a beautiful love story!

3. beachin23@aol.com says:

Beautifully said! Happy Anniversary!! Love you both very very much!’

Sent from my iPhone

4. Pat Norton says:

Heather you are both so lucky and blessed to have each other! You guys are one awesome pair!!!!!

5. Mandy says:

LOVE this!! And LOVE y’all!!

6. Judy Jones says:

A beautiful montage of photos Ms Fancy and Mr D. Congratulations and here is to 80 more!
    Derek,” you had me at Barney”.. When you watched it with Ms B.. uncomplaining and keeping her company.

• Denise says:

I’ll never forget that day at the beach…D and Ms. B on the floor watching Barney. TIme sure does fly by fast, doesn’t it? Love to you Judy and Ms. B. XOXO

7. Marti Margrave says:

Heather, this is really from the heart…i loved reading it. congratulations on your anniversary and life together! Sherry Booles’ friend, marti

8. Denise says: