GUESS WHAT….

The doctor gave me medicine to control my hot flashes!!! Yep, you heard me. I couldn’t be happier! This is pretty much the best news ever. This is how I feel today…

20120829-141735.jpg

10 Responses to GUESS WHAT….

1. Denise Wilson says:

YAY!! That’s great news! You look beautiful today…..btw. XOXO

2. Ms Risa says:

Awesome news!! Love ya

3. john novelle says:

From the Yankee in the family Great news is always followed by a large ” FOOGITABOUTIT “!!!!! Glad to see you smile,you’re quite the inspiration!!!!

4. Betsy Meacham says:

Can I have some?? Mine have started and it’s super annoying!!!! XOXO

5. Brooke says:

You look like Jeanne! 😉 Haha!

I’m so glad they were able to find something!
    F cancer. Love you.

6. marti margrave says:

such good news! And another news note: i think we’re going to meet face to face at Race for the Cure; Sherry says so, at least!!!!

7. Robin says:

Love the spirit. Wonder why it took him so long to give you something for hot flashes? Glad he did though.

8. alia says:

Hey lil momma! I just wanted to let you know that Ive been trying to follow you on this journey. I’m healthy and training because of you( race for the cure in LR and one in Dallas (heather mason flare all over), i guess i need to thank you for that.lol. I know you are being so strong and i love the way you keep a smile on your face the whole time. Please let me know if u need or want anything at all. Girl, you are one of the strongest women I’ve ever known. Ted Garrison..wow..mega-blast-from-the-past! Lol. i miss all of those cats..be strong baby girl..

9. Candie says:

You look fabulous! Hot flashes do suck… that’s great! What are you on? I am 39 with TNBC and the chemo put me into menopause.