CHEMO GIRLS

Every week I have girls I text, call, or facebook who have been through or are going through chemo for breast cancer. I call them my chemo girls. I have never met any of them before I started chemo. Actually some of them I have never met, yet our bond was instant. I feel so connected to these women and so inspired by all of their stories. You have all heard my story so I feel like I should share their story and how they have inspired me. They are truly amazing.

7 Responses to CHEMO GIRLS

1. Ms Risa says:

Thanks so much Heather for sharing your Chemo Girls with us. You are Beautiful in so many ways! I’ll see ya soon! Love Ms Risa

2. marti margrave says:

Heather, you Chemo Girls are amazing!!!! I read all 3 stories, and now i just want to know if i did the right things, Sherry Booles!! Love you…fight fancily on!!!

3. TAMMIE says:

Girls!! You are my heros! Reading your stories shows me how courageous each one of you are!!
    THIS IS THE PATH I HAVE SET BEFORE YOU. AS YOU FOLLOW IT WHOLEHEARTEDLY, YOU EXPERIENCE ABOUNDANT LIFE AND PEACE!!!! ………..SLAIN THE GIANT!!

4. Rita Little says:

This is an amazing idea,I love it I know Corrie and her family and she is daily on my prayer list and now you two sweet, beautiful women are too! Thank you for sharing your journey, I am a colon cancer surviver,almost five years now.Keep up your fight and love to all your love ones.

5. Hunter Wilson says:

“One day I hope #cancer is just a zodiac sign.” I saw this tweet and thought about you guys. Love you

6. Char says:

You are all in inspiration and remind us to keep a positive attitude in life, thank you for reminding me!! Prayers to You!!! Stay strong!!!!

7. Salli Summer Dickerson says:

Your stories are inspiring. To have people my own age going through this too. I have a friend that is going though some major problems due to the radiation the is my age and its terrible. I also have become friends with an 8 year old that is just and amazing inspiration to me. I was diagnosed in 09 with breast cancer. Not is has spread to the Brain liver and bones. The good news it my Pet scans show nothing in the liver now and just a couple of smaller spots in the the bone left but I am going to little rock tomorrow because I am going to find out if I’m going to be facing surgery for the brain Tumors! I just want to thank you all for sharing your stories.!!