CALLING ALL TEACHERS!

Attention Teacher Friends: I would love to include a little bit of local love from our elementary students in the bags. I made a sheet that the kids can color, sign their name, age and school. I will include these in each bag. Please let me know if you would love to help and have small kids who wouldn’t mind coloring this! I need them by Wednesday October 10. I can email you the jpg if you just message me or email me at fightingfancy@gmail.com

Thanks!

Heather

6 Responses to CALLING ALL TEACHERS!

1. Lauren Guthrie says:

Heather I would love to include my fourth graders in your project

Sent from my iPhone

2. Rara Dawg Rhodes Berry says:

Can Duck Duck color some!!!!! He’d love it! And my kidos in my Sunday school class would too! Send me the jpeg! Love you my dearest!!

3. Elaine McKinney says:

My class would love to help!

4. Leigh Scanlon Keener says:

I’m in! I teach first grade at Episopal. I can get some to Jane Ann and Patti, too, if you haven’t already. By the way, the whole school is wearing pink for breast cancer awareness tomorrow!

5. Michele Read says:

I teach 52 kids after school in a Reading and Art enrichment program….Shall we do an original or would you just like the Fighting Fancy design? Michele

6. Michele Read says:

By the way, I am on Facebook as well…