Night Time

Just wanted to send a final update for tonight. Heather is doing much better this evening. She had a rough day, was in a lot of pain most of the day, but it looks like they have the medicine corrected and doing its job. She is able to eat, however, wasn’t craving a mystery patty with yellow gravy they served for dinner. Settled for a grilled cheese and mashed potatoes.

20121105-195037.jpg

Hopefully she can get some rest tonight, she hasn’t slept much during the day, but I’m sure it will catch up with her. She should be doing good tomorrow, I’ll let you all know how the night goes.

Also, thank you everyone who helped her room look and smell amazing… She has flowers everywhere!!!

Thanks for all of the support… Keep those prayers coming!

20121105-195323.jpg

6 Responses to Night Time

1. Nanny says:

Derek, thanks for keeping us posted on Heather’s condition. I hope she has a good night., and I hope you have a good night, also! Tell Heather I am praying for a speedy recover. Love ya’ both! Nanny

2. Pat Norton says:

Let Heahter know the prayers are coming from Kentucky! Thanks for keeping us informed.

3. Beth Mason says:

Love you guys…don’t we have a great family….wish I could have had a hug from Grant…but in my soul, I was giving heather hugs all day….

bethsig

Beth Mason, MAIOC, CPCC Smart Talk Coaching, Consulting & Training http://www.smarttalk.info http://www.bethmason.com Beth@bethmason.com http://www.facebook.com/SmartTalkCoaching 501 225 2726 501 519 2726 mobile

4. Rara Dawg Rhodes Berry says:

I am rolling laughing in bed at this picture. That’s a fancy grilled cheese. I wish I could’ve seen her cutting jokes about that suppy… That’s awesome. Love you two…praying your both sleeping good

5. marti margrave says:

ewwwwwwwww…that looks really gross! What did they call it????? She may resort to eating the flowers! Thank you for your updates, even though we’ve never met face to face, i really appreciate being able to keep up! hugs…m

6. Martha.Thomas@FalconJet.com says:

Thank you for the updates on Heather. I’m an employee at Dassault Falcon Jet and she spoke at a luncheon here in Oct. Her story, courage, faith & sense of humor brought me to tears. Our daily prayers are with her, you & all the family, all the time.

“For the Lord shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.” Psalm 91:11

With “special” prayers & thoughts,

Martha Thomas

Derek posted: “Just wanted to send a final update for tonight. Heather is doing much better this evening. She had a rough day, was in a lot of pain most of the day, but it looks like they have the medicine corrected and doing its job. She is able to eat, however, was”